A great place to start in downtown Greenville SC is at the Liberty Bridge, a 380 ft pedestrian walkway, which won awards for engineering innovation from the 2005 International Bridge Conference. It is overlooking a 60 foot waterfall in the acclaimed Falls Park on the Reedy River in downtown Greenville, South Carolina. (For downtown activities click here) . Our vibrant downtown won the prestigious 2003 Great American Main Street Award from the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Read up on the history of Greenville County and surrounding counties and towns on our community pages (see sidebar on the right). Visit our museums, galleries including the Greenville Zoo, and Shoeless Joe Jackson Sites. In 2007 TCMUpstate, The Children's Museum, opened with unbelievable innovations.
Top notch medical facilities are available for children, adults, seniors and pets throughout Greenville and Spartanburg, South Carolina Counties. Car enthusiasts love the exhibition and tour at the BMW Zentrum, BMW's first plant outside Germany. For science buffs of all ages visit Roper Mountain Science Center. Theaters abound in Greenville which also hosts South Carolina's Governors School for the Arts & Humanities.
In Greenville and the Upcountry, South Carolina region you'll find more than 500 historic sites as well as the Blue Ridge Mountains, with their pristine lakes and scenic forest trails. Mt. bikers, hikers and all outdoor enthusiasts will find Greenville, South Carolina a wonderful base for exploration and adventure. Golf enthusiasts find a mecca of golf and waterfront communities in South Carolina and beautiful scenery.
Eat in 600 plus restaurants serving regional fare or the latest fusion cuisine. You will find everything you need in a city that is surprising, down to earth, full of culture, and a mix of alternative and traditional lifestyles. Come to Greenville, South Carolina - you'll see what we're talking about.
Greenville SC is a Winner of the National Award: 100 Best Communities for Young People 100 best communities news release
* Greenville, SC was rated top North American MICRO City of 2009-2010 in terms of business environment by fDi magazine a global international magazine which uses objective measures to determine their choices.
* In January 2009 Zillow listed Greenville's home values as appreciating 2.8% when most of the nation's home values declined.
* Money Magazine predicts that Greenville, SC will be one of the first area recovering first from the "Great Housing Paralysis of 2009."
* Forbes.com considered Greenville SC as one of the top five best places to weather an economic downturn in the U.S.
* Greenville, SC Weather
Get up to date weather for Greenville, SC.
Greenville typically has four distinct seasons with gorgeous fall colors and beautiful flower displays in the spring.
* Greenville County, SC Traffic Cameras - Local traffic coverage in real time!
* Greenville, SC Vision "Greenville Forward" Greenville 's success lies mostly in the fact that the City had grown according to a plan.
See the current plan of where we want to be in 2025.
With numerous awards and many years of great experience we know how to sell your real estate high and find you your dream home for less. For more information on our team click HERE.
The Listings data contained on this website comes from various participants of The Multiple Listing Service of Greenville, SC, Inc. Internet Data Exchange. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. © 2017 Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®. All Rights Reserved. Last Updated