Two Greenville, SC annual events are this weekend! The 13th annual Brew in the Zoo at the Greenville Zoo is on Friday and the 37th annual Greek Festival in Downtown Greenville will be Friday through Sunday.
Brew in the Zoo
Explore the Greenville Zoo after hours while sampling an assortment of beer and wine. Beer and wine samples are unlimited and included in the cost of admission along with light food options and Pepsi. This is an adult only event, only those 21 years and older will be admitted.
- Friday, May 19th 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Greenville Zoo, 150 Cleveland Park Dr, Greenville, SC 29601
- Early Admission (6:00 pm) – $70
- General Admission (7:00pm) - $55
- Designated Driver Early Admission (6:00pm) – $40 (Food and Pepsi only)
- Designated Driver General Admission (7:00pm) - $30 (Food and Pepsi only)
The Greek Festival
Be Greek for a Day! There will be live Greek music each day, tours every half hour, and live dance performances kick off with a parade at 5:00 p.m. on Friday featuring all the dance troupes participating. Amazing Greek food and pastries can be purchased by drive-thru or enjoyed on-site. Gyros, Greek Meatballs, Baklava, Greek Beer, Greek Wine, Greek Donuts, Lamb Burgers and much more will be on the menu.
- Friday, May 19th 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 20th 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 21st 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: St George Greek Orthodox Cathedral, 406 N Academy St, Greenville, SC 29601
- $3 admission, rain or shine event.
- Clear bag policy in effect, and no pets allowed except for service animals.